Whiskey Mountain Outfitters specializes in black bear and cougar hunts. We operate on huge public land areas and over 100,000 acres of exclusive private land leased in Southern Idaho.
Southern Idaho Mountain Lion Hunts
- Whiskey Mountain Outfitters cougar hunts have a 75% success rate.
- Top notch coyote hunting can be added to the cougar hunts.
- Hunting season is December through February.
- Learn more…
Spring and Fall Black Bear Hunts in Idaho
- Our Idaho black bear hunts are 85% opportunity and 50% color phase!
- Mostly a bait hunt with an occasional spot-and-stalk opportunity.
- Two bears can be harvested!
- Spring season is May through June.
- Fall season is in September.
Elk and Mule Deer Hunts
- Whiskey Mountain Outfitters also offers a handful of guided deer and elk hunts.
- Both archery and rifle hunters are welcome.
- If you don’t want a guide, but also don’t want to hassle with scouting and camp set up and take down, they also offer semi guided and drop camps for deer and elk.