Doctors vs Gun Owners
Here are a few statistics on Doctors vs Gun Owners:
*safety statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services.
- The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.
- Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.
- Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171
Now think about this:
*safety statistics courtesy of FBI.
- The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000. (Yes, that’s 80 million)
- The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500.
- The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .0000188
Statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.
FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT Almost everyone has at least one doctor. This means you are over 9,000 times more likely to be killed by a doctor as by a gun owner!!! Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!!!!!
Out of concern for the public at large, We withheld the statistics on lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention! That said… let’s go hunting.