After a brutal hike or a long sit in the tree stand, it all comes down to one shot. Don’t misjudge your distance, you’ve come too far to miss now. Use the scan mode on the Athlon Midas rangefinder to quickly scan the field from 5 yards to 1 mile. Displays distances in yards or meters and 3 different ranging modes: Horizontal (line of sight), Vertical and Angle compensated. Rain-proof construction paired with rubber grip panels and a wrist strap provide security on the toughest hunts.
Athlon Midas Rangefinder – 1 mile, 6x, black
- Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- Scan Mode allows you to get quick readings on different objects or tracking a moving target
- Effective ranginging distance is 5-17000 yards
- Angle Compensation Mode provides true horizontal distance to target
- Line Of Sight Mode provides actual line of sight range
Other Features: Displays in yards or meters, horizontal, vertical, and angle compensated ranging modes