Washington Moose Hunting
Washington Moose Hunting for Shiras Moose in Units in Units 117, 121, 108, and 101.
It can be tough to draw a Shiras moose tag, but once you do, this outfitter offers some of the best Washington moose hunting. He has a 100% success rate on trophy Shiras Moose in Washington State.
You can hunt with any weapon, but this outfitter specializes in taking archery hunters, so it’s a good choice for bowhunters as well as rifle hunters.
If you are lucky enough to draw a Washington moose tag in units 117, 121, 108, or 101, contact us and we will help you set up the hunt.” ~Russ Meyer
- Washington Moose Hunting Season – These moose hunts take place October 1st through November 30th.
- Hunting Method for Shiras Moose Hunts – On this moose hunt, you will use a number of different hunting methods including: spot-and-stalk; calling; driving; and glassing. Guiding is 1×1.
- Success Rates and Trophy Quality – These shiras moose hunts have a 100% success rate with excellent trophy quality.
- Combo Opportunities – It is possible to add black bear, elk and deer to your Washington moose hunt.
- This is a draw hunt – If you are lucky enough to draw a Washington moose tag in units 117, 121, 108, or 101 (we can help you with the application process), contact us and we will help you set up the hunt.
- Travel – This hunt takes place one hour North of Spokane, Washington. Most hunters fly to Spokane and then either rent a car or have the Outfitter pick them up and return them to the airport for a small fee.
We are very successful on our shiras moose hunts because we keep the number of hunter down and the quality of the experience unforgettable.”