Included in this Scottish Red Stag Hunt:
- Two wild free-range Scottish Red stags, Traditional spot and stalk on our 80,000 acre private estate where Prince Charles hunts; near Inverness.
- One day mixed shooting (game in season – grouse, pheasant, duck etc.)
- Lodging in a Mansion or Castle with a selection of local Scottish fresh food and game.
- Hunt Sunday to Saturday – 5 hunt days/6 nights; all lodging and meals with drinks included.
- We will have a bagpiper on the last night to bring the curtain down on the week at the last dinner.
- Use of all shotguns and rifles required with ammunition included.
- All permits and licenses. (Season: September-October 20th)
- Trophy preparation of the stags and birds, boiling of skulls and skinned cape.
- Scotch whisky distillery visit and whisky tasting tour and tour of Loch Ness and shopping at local tweed shop.
- Transport to and from Edinburgh
We can accommodate groups of 6-8 hunters. The group may hunt on several local estates but all of the same quality, game is plentiful and we pride ourselves on getting all game promised.
Fitness is important on this hunt, any problems should be reported to us before hand as there is a big variety in terrain on different estates and it may be that we can match people to areas more suited to their personal ability.