ALPINE STOVE PACKAGE
$529.00 – $589.00
Staying warm in your wall tent is critical, and a Colorado Cylinder Stove will provide years of comfortable, safe and reliable heat. Whether you’re using it in a tent, cabin*, or a tiny home*, this stove will make it feel like “home sweet home”.
- Built to last! – This stove is constructed of heavy 10 and 12 gauge steel so it will hold heat longer, last longer, and keep you warm when it’s freezing outside.
- No warping – Your stove top is reinforced with 1″ x 1″ angle iron so it won’t warp while burning high heat fuel such as coal. The door is also reinforced and the cylinder shape of the stove body will naturally keep it from distorting.
- More Radiant Heat – Because your stove is made of heavy duty steel, it will hold onto heat longer and provide more radiant heat unlike lighter gauge sheet metal stoves. This will allow you to heat a larger area and will perform better with colder temperatures.
- Cook Top – The top of your stove is designed so you have room for a pot or skillet so you can cook a nice hot meal while you’re in the great outdoors.
- Compact – All of the accessories including the stove pipe and the water tank fit inside the stove for easy storage and transportation.
- Hot Water (optional) – Hot water is an essential amenity while camping for washing up or hot coffee! The stainless steel hot water tank is welded water tight and includes a lead free brass water faucet. This means your water is potable and you don’t have to worry about lead contaminating your water. We have designed the water tank for strength and safety so there are no sharp edges, no leaks, and built to last.
- Made in America! Our cylinder stoves are handcrafted in Western Colorado and we do our best to source material and accessories from U.S. manufacturers.
- The Alpine stove will heat an area or tent size 16′ x 20′ up to 20′ x 24′
- Stove Body Dimensions: 28″L x 18″W x 14.5″H
- Stands 25″ Tall with Legs
- Total Package Weight: 103 lbs – Stove Only Weight: 67 lbs
- 4-7/8″ Stove Pipe Hole
- 1/2″ threaded pipe legs can be tightened or loosened to level the stove
- Airtight welded construction
- A baffle is welded on the inside of the door to keep sparks contained
- Volume 3.3 cu.ft.
- Holds heat approx. 5-7 hours (Burn times will vary depending on the amount and type of fuel used)
- Coal Grate! The coal grate keeps your fire off the bottom of the stove which allows for a better fire and increases the life of your stove.
- Warming Tray
- Mesh Spark Arrestor
- Stove Pipe Damper
- Water Tank
- Stove Pipe
About our stove pipe
Colorado Cylinder Stoves has worked hard on creating and providing the best performing camp stove pipe available.
The Nesting and Straight stove pipe listed here are only compatible for installation in a wall tent that can accept a wood burning stove, and not safe for other wooden structures.
Nesting Stove Pipe: Our nesting stove pipe is the easiest to assemble, starting at 4-7/8″ diameter at the stove and ending at 5-7/8″ diameter at the top of the stack. It comes in a bundle of 5 pieces that are 21″ inches long, and assembles to approximately 8′ high. It is stitch welded along the seam which means you don’t have to snap it together and is airtight. To assemble you just pull apart the pieces and stack. Not compatible for use with elbows.
Straight Stove Pipe: Our straight stove pipe comes in a bundle of 5 pieces that are 21″ inches long, and assembles into an 8′ stack. It is snap-lock pipe which means you snap it together at the seams and then stack it. This allows all of the pieces to be 5″ in diameter so you can use elbows to offset the pipe or vent the pipe out of a wall.
* The only items in our Colorado Cylinder Stove packages that are not made in America are the stove pipe damper and the faucet assembly. We are on the lookout for American made versions.
* Cabin and Tiny home stove pipe installation sold separately. The stove pipe sold in this package is intended solely for use in a tent that is made to accept a wood burning stove. Do not install the nested or straight stove pipe in a wooden structure! Cabin and Tiny home stove pipe installations should be installed per your local building code. We offer UL listed double wall stove pipe products from DuraVent for such installations. Please understand that Colorado Cylinder Stoves are not UL listed or EPA certified. If you are purchasing this stove for a cabin or tiny home please select the option for no stove pipe.