The A6SB Batwing Pouch is designed to function similarly to the tall, narrow pockets on our J-Type packs. They provide an excellent and very simple way to stay organized: because they don’t have excess lateral space, things don’t move around as you go through your paces.
You can add a Batwing or two to just about any of our packs. Use two of them with the F1-Mainframe or M1 Carrier Frame to build a great minimalist day pack that will still be ready for any heavy pack-out. Or, add them to a J-type pack to add a third or fourth tube as a handy and simple way to increase capacity.
- Wrap-around zipper for access
- Internal hydration sleeve (add one of our WX2L or WXP3L)
- External tuck-pocket
- Webbing loops running down the backside that give you the option of hanging the Batwing on your Eberlestock packs grapple straps
- Attachment zippers compatible with:
- Carrier Frame
- Just One
- Skycrane II
- Volume: 615 c.i.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Dimensions: 21″l x 6″w x 5″d