Plains Game Hunting in Namibia
Plains game hunting in Namibia can be less expensive than a Safari in South Africa.
If you are ok with simpler (but adequate) lodging, Namibia may be for you. You will stay in a farm house with the owners of the farm, and the hunting will be exceptional.
This place is a gem. You will have over 100,000 acres of private land available to hunt plains game. All of the game on this farm is born on the farm. This is not a “put and take” operation.” -Mat Cervantes
Great honest people who specialize in spot-and-stalk bow hunting. They own 14k acres in the back yard with 100k acres in concessions and are a family business that speak five different languages.
- 4th generation, family owned and operated
- Cozy family friendly atmosphere
- Swimming pool
- Clean and safe former German colony
- Over 100,000 acres available to hunt
- Specializing in Spot-and-Stalk archery hunts
- Unique San Bushman guide option for $50 extra a day!
What to expect when hunting in Namibia:
- Hunting Season in Namibia is February through November.
- The landscape is breathtaking open Savannah, dry rivers, huge Maroela trees, and a Palm-like landscape.
- The Professional Hunter is experienced with both rifle and bowhunting.
- Safaris are custom made to fit your personal goals for your Africa Safari!
- Hunting takes place from hides and on “stalking walks” according to the hunter’s preference.
- Since emphasis is put on exclusivity and individual service, they only take a maximum of 4 hunters at a time (2 x 2 : 1).
Trophy quality is very good.
Most of the plains game taken on this hunting concession are gold medal trophies. There are many, many plains game species available to hunt, but this area is a paradise for Greater Kudu, Oryx, Eland, Zebra, Hartebeest, Blessbok, Warthog, Steenbok, Duiker, Damara Dik-Dik, and the Jackal.
All game animals are born and bred on the farm. They do not believe in “put and take” hunting nor in “canned” hunting and are proud to uphold the tradition of ethical fair-chase hunting.
Ready for a semi-DIY, high-adventure “primitive traditional” hunt?
Then how about a San Tribe adventure hunt in the bush?! Spend three to five days, just you and the tribesmen in the bush. Sleep, eat and hunt. High adventure. Very exclusive.
Experience an African Hunt in Namibia with the San bushmen to discover the secrets of the African Bush!
These very exclusive primitive hunts are semi-guided by the San Bushmen aren’t for everybody, but what and Adventure!
In addition to their hunting lodge, they have a rough camp, with luxury tents for all kinds of DIY hunting.” -Mat Cervantes
The outfitter will meet you at the International Airport in Windhoek. You will travel by road to the farm in an air conditioned vehicle, giving you an opportunity to see some of the country. Alternatively there are internal flights with Air Namibia 3 times a week to Rundu, which is a 2.5 hours drive from the hunting area.
Main Lodge Accommodations
The main lodge is comfortable, with spotlessly clean rooms. Each bedroom has its own bathroom, and a laundry service is available daily on request. Enjoy very good home cooked meals.
Outback DIY Accommodations
The food was exceptional, and what we truly enjoyed is the fact that we could just be ourselves. Not having to worry about other hunters, as we had the place to ourselves- very relaxed and comfortable setting, and we truly felt “at home”. -Fandrich family
Here are a few trophy photos from this hunt.