Waterfowl Hunting at its Finest with Tornado Alley Waterfowl
What is the Tornado Ally Waterfowl experience you ask? It’s getting in a well brushed blind, birds decoying in at 10 yards, a trained retriever to get your downed birds, hunting with the guys you came with (not others you don’t know) and at the end of the hunt, it’s back to the lodge to enjoy the lodge life.
Now if this sounds like what you are looking for, feel free to email, call or text us to get your hunt booked.
$350.00 per hunter/per day (This includes lodging and bird processing)
50% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF YOUR BOOKING. THE REMAINDER IS DUE AT THE TIME OF YOUR HUNT.
- Federal Waterfowl Stamp: $26.50
- State Waterfowl Stamp: $10.00
- Kansas HIP Stamp: $2.50
- Kansas Hunting License: $97.50
- Questions & Purchasing of Licenses & Stamps: Visit KDWPT
- $25.00 additional fee per day to bring your own dog.
** All dogs must be steady and be able to work from a dog blind (you supply). We reserve the right to ask you to return your dog to the kennel at any point throughout the hunt for any reason.**
***DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE LODGE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON***
- Camo coat,hat & warm clothing
- Warm, waterproof gloves
- Camo Rain Gear (we will hunt in all conditions, please come prepared)
- Face mask
- Ear Plugs
- Head Lamp
- Blind Bags
- White Beanie or Facemask (if snow is in the forecast)
- Extra Socks
- CameraCoolers for Transportation of birds (Canada geese are large and take up a lot of cooler space) SunglassesComfortable clothing for after hunt