Namibia Plains Game Safari
Hunting in Namibia can be less expensive than a Safari in South Africa.
If you are ok with simpler (but adequate) lodging, Namibia may be for you. You will stay in a farmhouse with the owners of the farm, and the hunting will be exceptional. The owners are Great honest people who specialize in spot-and-stalk bow hunting. They own 14k acres in the back yard with 100k acres in concessions and speak five different languages.
- 4th generation, family owned and operated
- Clean and cozy with a family friendly atmosphere
- Swimming pool
- Over 100,000 acres available to hunt
- Specializing in Spot-and-Stalk archery hunts
- Unique San Bushman guide option
Call (208) 991-4868