Spectacular Dall shee Read more [...]
Hunting Trip Category: OVIS (Sheep Species)
If you are looking for a 55″ plus Marco Polo hunt, look no further. Tajikistan is the ultimate trophy destination for giant Marco Polo rams. The average ram taken on this hunt will be in the Mid-50s with a very real possibility to find a ram that will break the magical 60″ mark. This North America based outfitter spends 2-3 months every year on the ground in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan evaluating hunt areas, trophy quality, guides, as well as doing some guiding himself.
Talk to an outfitter about a hunt
- Ibex are also available on a Trophy Fee Basis
- Have a U.S. or Canadian Guide accompany you on the hunt. This can help you determine the difference between a 55″ ram and a 58-60″ ram. You will also have an interpreter with you.
- Hunts in Tajikistan are well regulated and as safe as mountain hunting can be. This outfitter works directly with the same local outfit and guides year in and year out. They will make sure you have all the necessary licenses, tags and permits as required.
- Early Hunt: The early sheep hunt runs from September through October. *On early season hunts you will spike out to give you the best opportunity to get on trophy rams.
- Rut Hunt: The rut hunt runs Mid-November through Dec 25
- Late Hunt: The late hunts run January 1 – March 1. On the late hunts you will usually return to base camp each night as the temperatures get quite cold. Typically you will travel to and from camp by either vehicle or foot.
Call (208) 991-4868
Outfitter: Asian Mountain OutfittersSeason:
- Free range
- High trophy quality