This wilderness hunt Read more [...]
Hunting Trip Category: Mule Deer
A Traditional Mule Deer Hunt in Idaho’s Backcountry
Our mule deer hunting in Idaho will either be based out of a backcountry camp or our private land base camp. Hunters can expect to utilize horses and mules to travel the hills with final stalks accomplished on foot. Mule deer occasionally wander into the bottoms; however, most of the mature bucks are found in the mountains at varying elevations and locations throughout the year.
- Come choose between a backcountry camp and a private land base camp for mule deer hunting in Idaho!
- Backcountry camps located in the high country at elevations ranging from 3,200 feet to 10,000 feet.
- Over the counter and landowner tags
- Private land base camp, backcountry wall tent camps, as well as off your back bivy camps
- Horseback and mules used to reach hunting areas
- 400 square miles of public land
- Our guides are the best in the business. We focus on safety, ethical hunting practices and pride ourselves on being experts in our trade.
- This is a great, traditional mule deer hunt.
Food and Lodging
You’ll be fed high quality home cooking. Your morning will start off with breakfast at camp, lunches will be packed every day.
Once at camp, accommodations will be a very comfortable including large wall tents (cook tent, hunter tent, guide tent, and tack tent), cots complete with foam pads, lanterns, wood stoves, tableware, first aid kit, applicable safety equipment and more. Camp sizes will range in size from 1 hunter to a maximum of 4 hunters.Talk to an outfitter about a hunt
Call (208) 991-4868
Outfitter: Horse Creek OutfittersHunt Features:
Accommodations: Tent CampAmenities: Home Cooked Meals
- Free range
- Horseback hunt
- Backcountry hunt