Here’s your chance to Read more [...]
Hunting Trip Category: Moose
Some of the best trophy moose hunting in the World!
Incredible British Columbia moose hunts in both the famous Toad River and Kechika River drainages. This outfitter takes some GIANT bulls! As you get further North, and more remote the trophy quality of Canadian moose gets better. This outfitter has both these qualities and harvests some giant Canadian Bulls. Be ready for a true wilderness experience on horseback for the best hunting.
There is nothing like seeing a huge bull moose coming in for some very close range shooting. It is very exciting. The regulation for moose in our area is tri-palm or 10-point. Big bulls don’t grow on trees so getting in deep and hunting hard is what you should be prepared for mentally and physically. Having the right gear on this hunt will make all the difference.
Talk to an outfitter about a hunt
- British Columbia moose hunts are usually combo hunts. This Outfitter offers moose/mountain goat, moose/caribou and moose/grizzly bear combo hunts.
- Moose/mountain goat and moose/grizzly combos take place from mid September through early October
- Moose/caribou combos are in mid to late September.
- Glassing/spot-and-stalk and calling.
- All hunts are guided 1-on-1 to increase your opportunity for success.
- Trophy Quality – The minimum shooter in this area of British Columbia is either a tri-palm or 10-point bull. The photo gallery speaks for itself.
- Weather – The weather for these moose hunts can be snow, rain or sometimes pleasant Indian summer.
- You will stay in either cabins or wall tents with heaters.
- The base camp is located 120 miles west of Fort Nelson at mile 419 Alaska Highway.
- Once you arrive at base camp, horses will be used for transportation.
Call (208) 991-4868
Outfitter: Terminus Mountain Wilderness AdventuresWeapon:
Guided: 1x1Hunt Features:
- Combo hunt
- Guaranteed tags
- High trophy quality
- Horseback hunt
- Near 100% success
- Backcountry hunt
- Tent Camp