High Densities of Goo Read more [...]
Hunting Trip Category: Elk
Great Archery and Rifle Wyoming Elk Hunting on Private Land
Wyoming elk hunting on private ranches totaling nearly 1 million acres. This outfitter offers Wyoming elk hunting on a vast array of different areas, from low country, to steep mountainous terrain. What is great about this elk hunt is that these ranches fall into the general elk tag pool, which are a 100% draw for non-residents. The properties are so large that the outfitter is able to provide mature animals.
You will be hunting out of a beautiful hunting lodge with friendly, professional and organized staff. This 8,000 square foot lodge sits in the middle of 100 square miles of wilderness, two hours from Salt Lake,and is surrounded by trees, streams and fishing ponds. Amenities include 11 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, and 3 great rooms and many other accouterments.
- Opportunity rate is 100%.
- Success rates for archery are 60% and rifle is 90+%.
- The average bull taken on this Wyoming elk hunt is 260″+ with the chance at a real monster.
- Wyoming hunting license is OTC.
- Hunters will fly into SLC International Airport where they can either arrange pick up or rent a car.
- There are two lodges depending on your hunt.
Outfitter: R and K Hunting CompanyWeapon:
Guided: 1x1Hunt Features:
Accommodations: High End LodgingAmenities:
- Average to good trophy quality
- Near 100% success
- Fine Dining
- Cable TV