Alaska brown bear hun Read more [...]
Hunting Trip Category: Brown Bear
Croatia is one of the only places where European brown bear hunting is available.
This is a different spin on brown bear hunting with a higher success rate than most hunts in North America. You should definitely give it some consideration. With a growing population, Gold medal brown bears are a real possibility and this hunt has an unheard of success rate of 90%! The trophies earned in recent years prove the exceptional quality of these bears, with fur quality values often surpassing 350 CIC points. Croatia is also officially recognized by CITES, and for that reason exporting your trophy is no hassle.
- European brown bears are roughly the same size as North American grizzly bears, squaring 8-9 feet and less expensive.
- Hunt over bait from “high seats” or spot and stalk. *Spot-and-stalk hunting isn’t as successful as hunting bears over bait, so we highly recommend being patient and sitting it out.
- Success rates over 90%
- Easy transport of trophy
- Spring and Fall hunts
- If you get your bear early you can combo with fallow deer or mouflon sheep in a nearby area.
- Croatia is EU member, and offers some great tourism on the coast and some excellent hunting combo possibilities.
- Travelling to Croatia is Easy. You will fly to Zagreb, airport. Once you’re there the outfitter will pick you up for a small fee or you can rent a car.
Brown bear hunts in Croatia are done either during the spring or fall from tall, closed and comfortable “high seats” over bait. Bears regularly come to feed on carcasses, so the success of this hunt is almost guaranteed, of course, given the Goddess Diana smiles upon you.Talk to an outfitter about a hunt
Call (208) 991-4868
Outfitter: Adria HuntWeapon: RifleSeason:
Guided: 1x1Hunt Features:
Accommodations: HotelAmenities: Home Cooked Meals
- Free range
- Bait hunt
- Combo hunt
- High trophy quality
- Physically easy
- Near 100% success