Here’s your chance to Read more [...]
The healthy population of black bears and color phase bears makes this one of the best hunting experiences in British Columbia. We have been working with this outfitter for years and not only do your hosts have years of experience guiding and hunting in British Columbia they offer a level of service and hospitality that will provide one of the best hunting experiences you can have.
- In a typical day you should see between 2 to 10 bears driving to glassing points of new growth areas and grassy hillsides. In addition to a bear, this outfitter has agreed to throw in a wolf for Outdoors International clients.
- Our spring bear hunt begins in mid-May and runs through the beginning of June when the temperature is between the mid 60’s and mid 70’s. The fall hunt runs from mid-September to the end of October when the mornings will be frosty; when the weather gets cold the bears are gone.
- Spot and Stalk. Hunting areas will be accessed on foot, by 4×4, boats, and/or with horses.
- Bears range from 5 to 7 1/2 feet with some weighing as much as 500 lbs. The success rate for this hunt 100% to date.
- License and tags are over the counter
- The fall hunt can be a moose combo hunt with a wolf thrown in as well!
- Located in one of British Columbia’s premier wilderness areas with incredibly dense populations of bear.
- We can arrange for pick up at Prince George Airport or provide a detailed map in the event you are driving.
- Top notch meals in 1st Class Lakefront accommodations with shower facilities.
Outfitter: Batnuni Lake Guides & OutfittersWeapon: RifleSeason:
- Combo hunt
- Guaranteed tags
- Average to good trophy quality
- Near 100% success
- Wilderness hunt
- Airport Pickup
- Home Cooked Meals