How Our Hunting Consultants Service Works
As hunting consultants, our job is NOT to hard sell you any particular hunt. We are here to advise you on the best hunt to book based on your wants, needs, budget, etc… and our advice is free to you.
Our consultants will ask you questions about the type of hunt you are looking for, trophy expectations, budget, schedule, etc. and then offer you the best options available. Unlike an Outfitter, our goal is not to get you to book any one hunt. We work with a number of Outfitters, and that gives us the ability to match you with the outfitter that we think will be the best one for you to hunt with. Our success depends on giving you good advice, because we hope that you will continue to use our hunting consultants’ services on your future hunts as well. Our hunting clients trust our hunting consultants to provide good advice about the quality outfitters that we work with around the world.
Once you settle on a particular hunt that sounds good to you, we will get you in touch with the Outfitter so you can ask questions and get a good feel for him and the hunt. Even though our hunting consultants personally hunt with each of our Outfitters, we still think that it is important that you talk to your guide before you go hunting with him. Once the trip is booked, we will assist you in every way possible to make your adventure smooth and worry-free. Our service even includes making sure you have the right gear for your upcoming hunt.
We look forward to helping you with a lifetime of great hunting trips.
If you need information on a future hunt, please fill out this form, and one of our hunting consultants will help you out. If you are still on the fence about using a consultant to book your next hunt, check out these faq’s on why you should use hunting consultants.
Why you can feel confident booking one of these hunting trips:
- We have hunted with them personally: An Outdoors International Staff Member has hunted with this outfitter and given him or her a high rating.
- Our Rating System Includes: Number and quality of game seen on the hunt; guide competence; knowledge of the area and the laws; adequate lodging and accommodations; quality of food; transportation to and from the airport and during the hunt; safety; communication prior to, during and after the hunt; and personality.
- Proven Track Record/Background Check: We try our best to thoroughly vet our outfitters for any crimes, game violations, bad reviews from clients, etc. We must book hunts with the outfitter for a minimum of two years before they are featured here.
- Positive Reviews from Hunters: Hunters booked with our outfitters must give them a high rating in their hunt reports.
- If there are complaints from our clients, they must be handled quickly and professionally by the outfitter.
- If an outfitter receives what we consider too many complaints they lose their Featured status, and are often removed from our hunt directory completely.
I’ve been on a lot of hunts over the past years, and can honestly say this was one of my best trips to date! With animals in every direction, the hardest decision was figuring out which Goat we were going after. That is a true rarity these days. I can’t wait to go back to hunt with this outfit!
Thank you so much for all the info and help! I will get back with you soon as I can, we are looking at either Croatia or a South American safari. Outdoors international has turned into my go-to place to get me where I want.
My sons killed nice warthog, impalas and trophy Kudus. The bonfire at night was relaxing, and the weather there for mid June was perfect! Not too cold and not too warm. Can’t wait to get the shoulder mounts and skulls back!
I cannot recommend this quail hunt recommend highly enough. Hunters in camp said they had hunted with a number of outfitters for quail prior to him who did not deliver. Since they found Bud they haven’t looked back. My personal experience was certainly consistent with what his repeat hunters told me.
This place is a gem. You will have over 100,000 acres of private land available to hunt plains game. All of the game on this farm is born on the farm. This is not a “put and take” operation.
JUST TO SAY THANKS FOR BOOKING ME ON A GREAT HUNT. IT WAS ALL THAT I HAD HOPED FOR AND LARRY WAS AS YOU SAID THAT HE WOULD BE. VERY FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HAD PLENTY OF BIRDS TO WORK WITH. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIS OUTFIT FOR ANYONE WANTING AN EXCELLENT HUNTING EXPERIENCE. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP.
While I did not harvest a mule deer I consider this one of my most successful hunts and I’m going back next year for sure. Great outfitter. Thanks for you advice.
These coues deer hunts can be as easy or as rugged as you choose. If your plan is to stalk, be in shape, especially if that big boy suddenly appears two miles away in the mountains. Practice uphill and downhill shots if you can. These will be helpful and may payoff big dividends. This outfitter did a great job for me. They hunt hard and are fun to be around. If you want to try for a big Coues Deer, they are up to the challenge.