- Trophy bull hunts
- Traditional horseback style hunts with tent camps
- High end hunting lodges
- High success hunts for average bulls
- Spike or cow “meat” hunts
- Unguided drop hunts
- Bowhunting, and muzzleloader.
- Hunting leases on private ranches with landowner tags.
- High fence and corporate hunts.
- We can help you draw a trophy hunt
Watch the owners of OI call in some bulls
Trophy Bull Hunts
Most hunters who want a huge bull have 400″ in mind as that magic number. While this is a possibility, it isn’t a realistic goal for most hunts. Without drawing an incredible tag, purchasing a landowner tag or Governor’s tag you’re going to have to get lucky or spend some money on the right hunt. Here are the elk hunts that offer huge trophy quality.
When people think of hunting elk, they usually picture calling to bulls during the rut.
That’s great, and a hunt that every hunter should experience, but there are so many options with elk hunting depending on your goals as well as your budget. We have a wide variety of hunts in all of the major elk hunting states and provinces. Rut hunts, wilderness hunts, and hunts on private land. Some of them are great trophy quality, limited entry hunts and some are OTC. Whatever type of hunt suits you, we can help you find it.