Botes South Africa Hunting Safaris Brochure
All-inclusive price. No hidden fees.
Most of our hunters pay a daily rate plus trophy fees.
Daily Rates Include:
- Transportation from International Airport to hunting camp and return
- Full time service of a licensed and experienced Professional Hunter
- Driver, Tracker and Skinner
- Services of all camp staff
- Accommodations, all meals and drinks, including alcoholic beverages
- Laundry services
- Skinning and field preparation of trophies
- Government hunting licenses and permit fees
- 14% VAT
Daily Rates Exclude:
- Accommodation prior to and after safari
- Trophy fees of animals bagged or wounded and lost
- Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination
- Rifle hire and ammunition
- CITES fees
- Additional trips or activities
- Medical expenses (please have medical insurance)
10 Day Adventure Package
All inclusive for one hunter & one non-hunter - $8,800
- Day 1 – A relaxing hunt for Blue wildebeest. The meat from your trophy will be processed for donation to an orphanage.
- Day 2 – Ride elephants and go shopping.
- Day 3 – Go to a zip line, and then visit the orphanage.
- Day 4 through 9 – Hunt for trophies included in this package (kudu, impala, warthog) and one day bird hunt.
*Additional animals can be added per the price list.
- Day 10 – Visit the orphanage again to deliver your processed Blue wildebeest from the first day.
- Additional animals not included in the package can be added per the price list above.
- Additional hunters can be added to the group for $450 per day
- Additional non-hunters can be added for $180 per day
7 Day All-Inclusive Plains Game Package
9 animals for $8,130
- One Kudu
- One Blue Wildebeest
- One Impala
- One Warthog
- One Baboon
- One Civet
- One Honey Badger
- One Porcupine
- One Genet
- Add a hunting buddy for $380 per day.
- Add any two plains game animals at a 10% discount from the price list.
*Excluding sable and roan
- Add additional animals at regular pricing.