We work with the best elk hunting outfitters in the business.
Most people think of calling in huge bulls in a wilderness setting, but there are so many options with elk hunting.
- Hunt from horseback, hike or from a rig.
- Elk hunt out of a hunting lodge or tent camp.
- Wilderness hunts, over-the-counter tags, buy a landowner tag or try to draw a trophy hunt.
- Guided elk hunting, unguided and DIY elk hunting.
- Bowhunting, rifle or muzzleloader.
- Trophy elk hunting, and even meat hunts.
We have a wide variety of hunts in all of the major elk hunting states and provinces. Rut hunts, wilderness hunts, and hunts on private land. Some of them are great trophy quality, limited entry hunts and some are OTC. Whatever type of hunt suits you, we can help you find it.
We even offer elk hunting leases, private ranch elk hunts, high fence elk hunts and corporate hunts.
Estate / High Fence Elk Hunts:
Estate hunts are usually for monster bulls over 400″.
Corey Jacobsen of Extreme Elk Magazine discusses location calling; challenge bugling; use of wind; set up strategies; the use of decoys; raking as a last resort; cow calling and his theory on competition among hunters and how he feels about that. Listen to more podcasts »