Russ Meyer and his client Kyle Hawkins archery hunt for Arctic grizzly bear and caribou in Alaska. Kyle takes a great Arctic grizzly and two caribou, while Russ gets a nice caribou with his bow.
This Outfitter guides caribou hunts in over 2,000 square miles bordering Gates of the Arctic National Park. The Brooks Range is recognized as one of the most productive caribou hunting areas in all of Alaska. While you are spot and stalk hunting for trophy caribou, it isn’t uncommon to spot an arctic grizzly… We also recommend that you purchase a wolf tag as well.
For more information on this hunt visit:
or call Russ Meyer at:
Browse our Caribou Hunts:
- Field Judging Caribou - Caribou have unique and complex antlers, so field judging caribou can be very tricky. Caribou are the most difficult of North America’s big game animals to score. Boone and Crockett recognizes five individual antler features that figure into the scoring of caribou. No other antlered species shows greater variety. There is no such thing as […]
- Quebec Caribou Hunts - Hunt the Leaf River and the George River caribou herds in Quebec for the Quebec-Labrador caribou subspecies.
- Alaska Caribou Hunting - World-class Alaska caribou hunting based out of Kotzebue, Alaska. Northwest Alaska is home to the largest herd of Barren Ground Caribou, called the Western Arctic Herd, with a population of 500,000 animals.
- British Columbia Moose Hunts - Trophy British Columbia moose hunts on the famous Toad River and Kechika River drainages of the Northern Rocky Mountains.
- Trophy Alaska Moose Hunting - This moose hunting outfitter averages an 80% to 90% success rate yearly on trophy bulls up to, and some exceeding 60". He flies over his moose area almost daily, giving our clients a distinct advantage.
- Alaska Grizzly Bear Hunt - This outfitter took the new SCI World Record grizzly bear. Grizzly populations are at all time high and hunter success for past five years has been 90% with average hide squaring over 8′. This is "THE hunt to go on" if grizzly is the primary trophy on an Alaska combo hunt.
- Quebec Caribou Hunting - This is a first class Quebec caribou hunting outfitter. Hunting the famous George River Herd, and Leaf river Herd in the tundra of northern Quebec, Canada.
- British Columbia Caribou Moose Combo Hunts - Caribou moose combo hunts for Big Bull Moose and B&C Mountain Caribou. Some of the best moose hunting and mountain caribou in British Columbia.
- Alaska Unguided Caribou Hunts - Alaska unguided caribou hunts. Western Arctic Herd, the largest herd of Barren Ground Caribou. T he outfitter provides a camp (if needed), and transportation service. Other than that, this is an unguided, DIY hunting experience.
- Alaska Float Hunt for Caribou and Grizzly Bear - 10 day Grizzly/Caribou combo float hunt in the Brooks Range for Arctic Grizzly and Barren Ground Caribou. This hunt is priced below average market value. Take advantage of that before prices raise.
- British Columbia Mountain Caribou Hunting for Mountain Caribou - British Columbia caribou hunting in the famous Toad River and Kechika River drainages of the Northern Rockies of British Columbia during the rut. This is a superb outfitter.
- Our Caribou Hunt was Amazing! -
Our Caribou Hunt was Amazing!
The hunt was amazing. Russ, I will be calling you again next year to book another.
- Hunt Report: Caribou Drop Hunt -
Hunt Report: Caribou Drop Hunt
Very awesome hunt. Russ was a huge help on this hunt. [Read more...]
- Gear List and Important Information if you are considering a DIY Caribou Hunt - Here is an itemized list of gear and food for your DIY caribou hunt in Alaska. *This is also the list available for rental on our unguided caribou hunt. Personal Gear: Obviously, as an experienced hunter, you have a list of things you like to carry, but this is a list directly from an Alaskan […]
*if you don’t see the hunt you are looking for, inquire here.