Kenetrek Launches EverStep Orthopedics
A lot of our Kenetrek customers tell us about the support they receive from their boots, and how Kenetrek hikers and mountain boots feel “therapeutic“compared to their old boots. So when a physician came to us with an idea for an Orthopedic boot, we were intrigued.
He had a lot of patients with foot and ankle pain who yearn to get active again, and stay active…so we thought we could design a boot with a built-in, removable medical device that could move injured people directly from a cast, into an active boot, minus the walking cast phase of recovery.
So we set out together to build the EverStep Boot, the foundational solution to achieving foot and ankle wellness. After two years of design, testing and clinical trials, EverStep boots have people back on their feet again…hiking trails, working all day long on their feet or simply just getting around like they use to.
I just got back from a great archery stone sheep hunt with Cassiar Stone in BC. It was an unbelievable trip and I still can’t believe I got one-especially with a bow! Great area, Great guides, Great operation. I am feeling pretty blessed. And a little sore everywhere … except my feet of course!
~Jim Winjum | Kenetrek Boots
How is EverStep different?
- EverStep’s Individualized Support System gives you varying levels of support where and when you need it most.
- EverStep Boots include our “Sure Step” Removable Brace Technology ideal for post injury rehabilitation to get you back on your feet safely and quickly.
- EverStep supports ongoing wellness and injury prevention: EverStep boots shore up your feet/ankles in a protective shield-like upper, and a Friction Grip Outsole that clings to unreliable surfaces.
Who is EverStep for:
- Those whose ankles and feet need a new level of support that allows them to stay active and do the things they most care about.
- People experiencing feet and ankle medical issues who want to get back on their feet as fast as possible.
So whether you or someone you know needs more foot or ankle support on a daily basis, or is recovering from an injury or surgery, or you just want to avoid injuries… check out the first truly orthopedic boot from the Kenetrek family. Learn more at www.ever-step.com