Arizona Mountain Lion Hunts – Dry ground mountain lion hunting
Dry ground Arizona mountain lion hunts with over the counter tags, no draw. They have excellent hounds and horses to tree your lion under dry ground conditions.
Hunting Mountain Lion’s on dry ground is an art form few have mastered. It takes the best of the best to be successful at this style of hunting. This style of hunting is our outfitters life long passion and he is the guy to bet on when trying to take a cat this way. Get more information »
Arizona Lion Hunting Season
Arizona has a year-round mountain lion hunting season. Although it is usually best to hunt mountain lions on a fresh snow so it’s easier to cut tracks and keep your dogs on the trail, this Arizona Outfitter has excellent hounds and can mountain lion hunt on dry ground as well. Good snow conditions are more rare in Arizona than some of the other Western states, so better than average hounds are a must.
You won’t be sitting in a truck fighting the mud and snow or freezing your butt of on a snowmachine for a week on this hunt. The hounds’ll catch lions in t-shirt weather and we’ll ride a good horse right to ’em! It’s tough to beat that.”
What You Should Expect on Your Mountain Lion Hunt
I have been on many Arizona mountain lion hunts, and watching the dogs work their magic on dry ground is amazing. It is a whole new level of hound hunting, and an experience you won’t soon forget.”
This is a seven-day mountain lion hunt which includes: One on one guiding; transportation during the hunt; food and accommodations. The hunting guides have years of mountain lion hunting experience with well trained hounds.
This is a true Western style horseback dry ground mountain lion hunt that is hard to find nowadays. Expect to cover many miles on a gentle horse until a hot track is cut, then the race is one.
Success Rates and Trophy Quality
– The success rates on these mountain lion hunts are near 100% if conditions are right.
– Trophy quality is good throughout Arizona.
Travel, Food and Lodging on these Arizona Mountain Lion Hunts
Most hunters fly to Phoenix and either rent a car or hop on a shuttle to Prescott, Arizona to meet the outfitter. However, the outfitter will pick you up at the airport for a small fee. All transportation will be provided for the duration of the hunt.
You will stay in a ranch house on a working cattle ranch on these lion hunts. The house has hot showers, electricity, TV, internet access, and all the comforts of home.
Meals will be taken care of the through the duration of the hunt from the evening before the hunt and breakfast the day after the hunt.
Custom Mountain Lion Hunting Gear Lists
Browse our Mountain Lion Hunts:
- Nevada has some incredible mountain lion hunting. It is a sleeper, and this Nevada Mountain Lion Hunting Outfitter goes above and beyond to try to ensure your success. This hunt is hunt is an affordable alternative to someone looking for a deal. The houndman on this hunt does a great job and works his butt […]
Idaho & Wyoming Mountain Lion Hunting
Idaho & Wyoming mountain lion hunts with a VERY hard working guide.
High success rates on trophy-sized mountain lions.
Learn more | Ask about this hunt
- Mountain lion hunting is an incredible experience for one of most sought after trophies in the nation, and there is no wonder why after seeing a mountain lion up close and personal. They are a magical animal. “This mountain lion hunting outfitter has had about 90% success on these Idaho mountain lion hunts over the […]
- These British Columbia hunts are in one of the best Mountain Lion Hunting areas in Canada. This hunt takes place in an exclusive outfitter territory that is made up of 1.6 million acres of prime mountain lion trophy hunting habitat in beautiful British Columbia. * This British Columbia Outfitter is fluent in German and has […]
Colorado Mountain Lion Hunts
Arizona Mountain Lion Hunts from Horseback on Dry Ground
*if you don’t see a hunt here that interests you, be sure to contact us so we can help you find one.