Alaska Coastal Brown Bear Hunt
This hunting video will give you a little taste of an Alaska Coastal Brown Bear Hunt.
Vessel-Based trophy, coastal brown bear hunting in Alaska.
This Alaska coastal brown bear hunt is very exciting as you’ll spot and stalk the worlds largest Brown Bears in Alaska.
Our hunters have enjoyed a 100% success rate on these hunts, and yous can choose from either a spring or a fall hunt.
This is an outstanding vessel-based Alaskan Brown Bear hunt.
Hunt bears along the coast from a live-aboard luxury yacht. Very unique vessel based, coastal brown bear hunt. This is an excellent guide use area, located along the rugged gulf coast out of Valdez, AK.
Transportation and accommodations are either on our live-aboard vessels, or a comfortable fly-in beach camp.
This Alaska outfitter operates on an exclusive private lands concession and also a Federal Special Use Permit for Coastal Brown Bear Hunting in Alaska’s Unit 6.
Hunt from skiffs and/or a live-aboard vessel and stalk from there.
Success rates on brown bears for this outfitter have been 100% every year.
BOWHUNTERS ARE WELCOME!
- Trophy quality is very good – Spot and stalk the world’s largest Brown Bears in Alaska. This area has been a consistent producer of trophy brown bears squaring 8.5′ – 9.5′, with a fair number of 10’+ bears available.
- Spring and Fall brown bear hunts are available – Spring hunts are conducted in May, and focus on active bears roaming the beach that have just come out of hibernation. Fall Alaska coastal brown bear hunting is conducted in mid October, and focus on brown bears that are concentrated along active salmon streams.
- Success Rates are amazing – This area has a good population of big Bears, & we have enjoyed a 100% success rate on our spring hunts conducted here.
- Vessel-based – Depending on the island being hunted, the hunt is either vessel based or conducted out of a remote cabin.
- License and Tags – Brown bear tags and Alaska hunting licenses are over the counter. You can purchase them online prior to your trip or once you get there with the help of your guide or outfitter.
I think a patient hunter should be able to collect at least a 9′ bear during his/her hunt, with good odds for a larger bear too. There is nothing like hunting the largest predator in the world to the avid big game hunter!” -Marc Warnke
Most hunters fly to Anchorage, Alaska and then catch a flight to Valdez where the outfitter will meet you for your hunt.
ABOUT COASTAL BROWN BEAR HUNTS
Hunt in Style from the Outfitters’ Yacht:
Transportation and accommodations for these coastal black bear hunts are based out of the outfitters’ boat. Skiffs are 20’ and the boat is 53 x 17. Sleeping arrangements are bunk style, and there is a shower on board. The meals are just basic home cooking, but if you tell the Outfitter prior to your hunt what you prefer, he will get what you request within reason. Expect to eat lots and lots of fresh seafood such as Halibut, Rockfish, and Shrimp that you catch during your trip.
Expect to eat lots and lots of fresh seafood such as Halibut, Rockfish, and Shrimp that you catch during your trip.